This is a recipe submitted via Twitter from @Marina_Boban, an avid burger lover.
The main thing about this burger recipe is the right spice. As you may know Turkey meat can be really bland and up until now most of my Turkey burgers have left me with that strange gamey taste that really puts a negative perception on Ground Turkey. As a longtime Burger enthusiast, I’ve created many recipes and so now I share with your readers my fix in a speedy gourmet recipe series I am working on. These Turkey burger patties are fiercely and surprisingly competitive to traditional recipes which I also have, only they include an EASY and fast boost for flavor and time.
Turkey Burgers for 3-4
- 1lb Turkey
- 2 eggs (yes, two not one)
- 1.5 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning. You heard right! The montreal steak seasoning has large salt granules and red pepper and paprika. To date I have found this to be the only one stop go-to for rapid fix Turkey Burgers.
- 2 tbsp Bread crumbs (add this last, as it’s really meant to be helping keep the meat together)
- Cheese of your choice! The photo has Muenster.
- Bun of choice. I choose multi grain whenever I can.
Warning: You must spray/grease the grill or this burger will fail.
This is a basic yet very successful turkey burger recipe that will turn out very tasty and juicy turkey patties!
RAPIDGourmet Fries for two:
- Preheat Oven to 400F degrees
- 3-4 Large potatoes unpeeled microwaved (don’t forget to poke holes)
- Let cool to touch. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spray cookie sheet.
- Spread potatoes and bake for about 10 minutes then turn.
- Microwaving is the key to SpeedyGourmet fries!