This is such a great burger that you just have to make. You can adjust the amount of jalapeno if you like it hotter or milder.
- Shape 4 patties by following these instructions
- Heat a heavy cast iron pan over high heat
- Add oil
- When oil is shimmering add the burgers and cook for 3 minutes on each side for medium
- Heat the buns in the oven or on toaster
- To assemble the burgers, smear a thick of cream cheese on top and bottom bun. Add lettuce, cilantro and tomato to the bottom bun. Place patty with jalapenos on top and top off with top bun with the bacon